|Birth Date||October 26, 1991|
|ANN Profile||Anime News Network|
Official Fanclub Rippi-ohana
Her call-and-response during concerts starts with "Nya nya nya", with the audience repeating it back to her. The next line she says is then "Rin-chan to ieba?" (lit. If it's Rin-chan?), to which the audience replies "Yellow da yo!" (lit. It's yellow!).
In June 2003, she released her first photo-book as a child model at the age of 11.
In August 2007, she made her debut as a singer with the release of her single "つかまえてよ Love Song" (Tsukamaete yo Love Song lit. Catch me! Love Song)
In June 2010, she starred in the movie 星砂の島のちいさな天使 〜マーメイドスマイル〜 (Hoshizuna no shima no chiisana tenshi 〜 maameidosumairu 〜 lit. The Little Angel of the Island of Starry Sand ~Mermaid Smile~).
In August 2014, she formed a singing duo with Pile under the name 4to6 and released their first single.
On July 29, 2015, her album rippi-rippi was released under the Tokuma Japan label as her second debut as a singer.
Throughout her career she's participated in a wide variety of works, including television dramas, variety shows, commercials, movies, theater, radio, internet radio, voice dramas, original videos, television anime and games.
Personality & Hobbies
Her skills include calligraphy and swimming. She has a driver's license.
- For a collection of translated interviews and videos, please refer to Translated Voice Actress Content.
|Dengeki G's Magazine January 2011 - Character Interview |
Iida Riho, a 19 year old in her first year of university. Since I'm the youngest among all the members, I'll do my best! The character I'm voicing, is a very energetic girl called Rin-chan. But she's also a little bit of a clumsy girl and a crybaby. Her short hair is really cute. I'll work hard for the sake of everyone being able to feel energetic just by looking at Rin-chan!
A word for the readers
|Dengeki G's Magazine Interview Before Final Live|
|Q1: Please tell us what is something that can't be missing when doing a μ's concert!|
5-toed socks. For a Love Live! concert with intense dances, there are a lot of moments where you have to put a lot of force into your sole, therefore, I actually dance while wearing 5-toed socks so I can feel the floor (lol).
Q2: Tell us what you feel about the final solo concert, as well as a message for the readers!
|Dengeki G's Magazine Arigatou Project (Part 3)|
Message from Iida Riho
I think it's really great that I got to meet Rin-chan.
I always wanted Rin-chan to be the cutest, and I also wanted everyone to think that she was the cutest. Lol
Did I manage to become part of her strength? (*^^*)
Although it's something I can only say looking back, at the start I didn't know about this way of adding "Nya" to my sentences, but now it's at the point where it would feel like something was missing without it. Lol☆
I love all of Rin-chan, you know?! We'll be together forever from here onwards, too☆
MESSAGE FOR YOU!
In the beginning, Love Live! started here in this magazine, right? From a two-page spread. From a time when Love Live! had neither form nor substance, it was the readers of Dengeki G's Magazine that watched over Love Live! this whole time. And the ones who made the entire project with us, that was everyone here, too♪ The voting for our sub-units, as well as the name μ's that everyone knows now, arose here. I'm really grateful that there's this place where Love Live! could always be conveyed to people. Everyone who supported us through Dengeki G's Magazine, thank you all very much♪
- She is left handed.
- Because of this, it is hard for her in the fan dances to open it with one (right) hand. As seen in the lives, she had to use her left hand to help open it.
- She appears to be good friends with Yurika Kubo, possibly due to a shared modelling experience.
- She also appears to be good friends with Aina Kusuda and Yoshino Nanjo, with them often mentioning going out with her on their radio programs.
- One of the songs for her album rippi-rippi was written for her by Yoshino Nanjo, highlighting their close friendship.
- Her most unforgettable episode during a Love Live! appearance was when her contact lenses fell out during the very first song of a set-list containing around four to six songs. The audience turned into a blur of light and she was extremely mindful of her spacing the entire performance to avoid bumping into the others.
- Songs that she sing well on the karaoke: "Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE", "Snow halation", "Zankoku na Tenshi no Teeze (残酷な天使のテーゼ)", "Sousei no Akuerion (創聖のアクエリオン)".
- Please refer to this voice actress' Image Gallery.