A list of all the information programs that aren't part of the Love Live! and Love Live! Sunshine!! projects, but have featured the voice actresses specifically in their capacity as part of the Love Live! projects. For programs that are part of the projects, please refer to the Information Programs page.
Programs that have already been subtitled can be found on the Translated Voice Actress Content page.
- NHK's "Music Japan" (October 19, 2014): µ's performed Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki.
- NHK-E-TV's R no Housoku program (February 16, 2015): µ's performed Snow halation, START:DASH!!, and Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki.
- Love Live! μ's Special Live
- 66th NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen (December 31, 2015): µ's performed Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki.
Love Live! Sunshine!!
- NHK Naomi no Heya (October 21, 2016): Features a talk show with the second years (Inami Anju, Aida Rikako and Saitou Shuka) and a live performance of Aozora Jumping Heart with all of Aqours.
- LisAni! TV (October 1, 2016 to December 24, 2016): Aqours cast choose their best scenes for each episode and give commentary. Also features each girls' appeals for the LisAni! Girl!! promotion.
- Gekkan Bushiroad TV
- Denpa Laboratory (September 1, 2016): Featuring Inami Anju, Furihata Ai, and Suwa Nanaka.
- zzal TV GOdocu: Features an exclusive interview with Takatsuki Kanako, Aida Rikako and Suzuki Aina. Contains footage from the Aqours in Seoul event.
- AG TRIBAL RADIO Edison (June 18, 2016): Featuring CYaRon! (Inami Anju, Saitou Shuka and Furihata Ai).
- NHK Radio Rajira Seiyuu Arts (August 7, 2016): Featuring Inami Anju, Kobayashi Aika and Komiya Arisa.
- AG Media Station Comchat Countdown (August 27, 2016): Featuring Inami Anju, Aida Rikako and Komiya Arisa.
- AG TRIBAL RADIO Edison (April 15, 2017): Featuring Suwa Nanaka, Takatsuki Kanako and Kobayashi Aika.
- NHK Radio Power Voice A (May 7, 2017): Featuring CYaRon! (Inami Anju, Saitou Shuka and Furihata Ai).
- AG Request Hour Kana Asumi's Kimimachi! (May 27, 2017): Featuring AZALEA (Suwa Nanaka, Komiya Arisa and Takatsuki Kanako).