This article contains details about plotlines described in the anime.
Do not proceed unless you want to be spoiled.
|Debut||Season 2 Episode 2|
In the anime, the group was formed by drawing lots.
In real life, the group was formed in phases
- March 2011, the three unit leaders, Honoka Kosaka, Umi Sonoda and Eli Ayase were revealed with this key visual. People were then given five sets of possible unit compositions, and asked to vote for which members should belong in each leader's sub-unit.
- April 2011, the new unit compositions were revealed, and people were asked to submit names for them
- May 2011, the chosen unit names were revealed.
Because of Umi's image of being 大和撫子 (Yamato Nadeshiko lit. the traditional Japanese embodiment of a perfect woman), many Japanese-style names were submitted.
lily white's name was meant to symbolize the austere and pure feel exhibited by the group.
Other highlighted submissions include 天然小町 (Tennen Komachi lit. Natural Belle) and 花鳥風月 (Kachō Fūgetsu lit. Beauties of Nature).
lily white's first single is "Shiranai Love*Oshiete Love".
Release Date: July 27, 2011
lily white's second single is "Binetsu Kara Mystery".
Release Date: June 26, 2013
lily white's third single is "Aki no Anata no Sora Tooku".
Release Date: November 26, 2014
"Onaji Hoshi ga Mitai" is a bonus single sung by lily white.
Release Date: December 25, 2014
"Otohime Heart de Love Kyuuden" is a bonus single sung by lily white. It was released as a lottery prize at theaters, with a chance for every ticket purchased for Love Live! The School Idol Movie.
Release Date: May 23, 2015
"Omoide Ijou ni Naritakute" is a SIF collaboration single sung by lily white.
Release Date : December 23, 2015
- lily white's typical live concert routine involves them taking a survey of the audience, whether it be gender, age demographic, or any other factor such as how people made their way to the concert hall that day.
- lily white is the only sub-unit to consist of one member from each year and each attribute.
- As named by Love Live! School Idol Festival ~after school activity~, this sub-unit's outfit in Shiranai Love*Oshiete Love is named "Purely Clear". The other sub-units' outfits are also named by the same source.
- lily white has the most appearances, the first was during Umi's verse in No brand girls in Season 1 Episode 11, second was in Season 2 Episode 2 during Rin and Nozomi struggling to hike the mountain and the third was in Love Live! The School Idol Movie during the preparations for the live show for all school idols