The group was formed in phases:
- On December 2015, six different configurations were offered to be chosen from.
- On January 2016, the unit compositions were revealed, and people were asked to submit names for them.
- On March 2016, the choices for unit names were revealed.
- On April 2016, the chosen unit names were revealed.
Due to the image presented by the members, many of the name submissions had a dark or gothic feel to them.
Guilty Kiss' name was meant to symbolize the slightly grown-up and little devil-like image the unit has.
Other highlighted submissions are "RYM," and "Chrom Cross."
Their group introduction goes: 「愛こそ全て、Ｇｕｉｌｔｙ Ｋｉｓｓ」"Ai koso subete, Guilty Kiss", which translates to "Love is everything, Guilty Kiss".
Guilty Kiss' first single is "Strawberry Trapper."
Release Date: June 8, 2016
"Guilty Eyes Fever" is a bonus CD by Guilty Kiss for purchasing the entire set of Season 1 Blu-ray Volumes from Animate.
Release Date: March 24, 2017
Guilty Kiss' second single is "Kowareyasuki."
Release Date: June 21, 2017
|Unit C: The artistic trio with strong individualities. Riko x Yoshiko x Mari (Western Gothic Type)
Sakurauchi Riko: Being placed together with these two strong personalities, I will do my best too!
Tsushima Yoshiko: We'll attack all-out with our feminine charms!♪
Ohara Mari: We'll have everyone's gazes glued onto us♡
|First Single Comments|
- Other polls also determined the names of the sub-units: CYaRon!, AZALEA, and Guilty Kiss.
- The sub-unit's voice actresses all have "Ai" in their names. This is the origin of their unit introduction "Ai Koso Subete" or "Love is Everything" in the 7th episode of It's A Trio! One, Two, Sunshine!!.
- Guilty Kiss can be compared to either μ's' BiBi or lily white. But is more comparable to the former case.
- Guilty Kiss is composed of a member from each year like lily white.
- Guilty Kiss gives a mature feeling and has an attribute lineup of two Cool and one Smile like BiBi.