The group was formed in phases:
- On December 2015, six different configurations were offered to be chosen from.
- On January 2016, the unit compositions were revealed, and people were asked to submit names for them.
- On March 2016, the choices for unit names were revealed.
- On April 2016, the chosen unit names were revealed.
Due to the image presented by the members, many of the name submissions had meanings which emphasizes the members' energetic, sweet, and cute image.
CYaRon!'s name was a combination of the initial letters of the sub-unit members' first names ("C" of Chika, "Y" of You, and "R" of Ruby) to form a cute sounding name, CYaRon!.
Other highlighted submissions are "CoCoA" and "FiLLY."
Their group introduction goes: 「千歌です」「曜です」「ルビィです」「三人合わせて、Ｗｅ ａｒｅ ＣＹａＲｏｎ！よろしくね」("Chika desu", "You desu", "Ruby desu", "Sannin awasete, we are CYaRon!, yoroshiku ne"). Which translates to "Chika" "You" "Ruby" "Trio together, we are CYaRon!, nice to meet you".
CYaRon!'s first single is "Genki Zenkai DAY! DAY! DAY!".
Release Date: May 11, 2016
"P.S. no Mukougawa" is a bonus CD by CYaRon! for purchasing the entire set of Season 1 Blu-ray Volumes from Gamers.
Release Date: March 24, 2017
CYaRon!'s second single is "Kinmirai Happy End".
Release Date: May 10, 2017
"Sakura Baibai" is a bonus CD by CYaRon! for purchasing the entire set of Season 2 Blu-ray Volumes from Gamers.
Release Date: June 22, 2018
|Unit A: The three warm, fuzzy and energetic sunny maidens! Chika x You x Ruby (Pop & Cute Type)
Takami Chika: Everyone~! Support our energetic trio~!!
Watanabe You: It's a new voyage with the three of us, yousoro♪
Kurosawa Ruby: Ruby will do her best so as to not be left behind by the other two!
|First Single Comments|
Genki Zenkai DAY! DAY! DAY!
- CYaRon! can be compared to μ's' Printemps: CYaRon! gives a lively feeling and has the same member and attribute lineup.
- CYaRon! first appeared on Season 1 Episode 6 during Aqours' performance of Yume de Yozora o Terashitai.
- You is CYaRon!'s eldest member while her voice actress Shuka Saito is the youngest, and Ruby is CYaRon!'s youngest member while her voice actress Ai Furihata is the eldest.